Monday, December 17, 2012

Ukraine week 23: The Final Countdown


What a week it seems to have been for all of you. Its been something else for me too.
So wow im going to be an uncle to a boy thats so exciting and thats a funny way you all found out, good work kyle and katie!!
Mom I was also right on my guess so we are both always right :) 
uhh im so jealous that you all got to see the hobbit im sad i missed out. I see advertisements for it all over and macey you got to tell me about it.
Im glad winter has come for all of you it has been here for about 2 weeks and it has been interesting, here in ukraine the roads dont get plowed they get shoveled by 60 year old women with shovels made of a piece of wood on the end of a stick. So everything is snowy except the places where they shovel dirt on the road and that only makes it worse cause then everything is muddy. 

So this week is the last weeks of our lives and man am i going to Party it up In KIEV, BROVERY yeah I am geting transfered a week befor christmas........ So the who knowing where im going to skype and if i will have to have you call me is something i will have to figue out cause Im white washing and...... Im the SR. COMP. yeah elder vernon has no idea what he is getting himself into. 

So Im leaving beautiful west ukraine and going east twoards kiev. I hear brovery is an awesome little urban are of kiev with lots of families and stuff like that, the branch is part of the stake they have about 60 members and there is only me and elder vernon for the whole branch so that will be nice and also scary because we have no idea what to do and no idea where to go (or even where the church building is) Im scared and excited. 

Now is the time in my mission where im freaking out because im getting to the part where im a sr comp. someone in my group is a district leader and sr. companion and the crazier part is that this last group that left only had 2 elders in it and the next group coming in has 8 and my comp. now is training and this group was in the mtc during conferance so that is before the huge wave of sisters and some extra elders. ( the next group of sisters goes home in may and the group of sisters coming to replace them is 13 strong so that stuff is crazy) Oh and that area near lviv is opening up called uzerod and that is way exciting cause it hasnt been open for like 7 years and the members will be crazy excited. 

So yeah thats whats happening to me but what i dont know is how we are going to call each other cause here in lviv i had everything all planned but now im going to where I have no idea what they have or what we are doing for Christmas so yeah and you also didnt give me any times you were available so i will just tell you what we can plan. So first our p-day is now on Tuesday Christmas and so we will not get another chance to talk about it so here is what you can do. 

So back back to other topics. so this week has been a fun one full of enjoyment and freaking out because on friday we got a call from president telling elder tribett he is training here and out of that i knew i was leaving but i wasnt expecting what happened to have happened. 

Erik im finaly glad to hear about your mistery girlfriend and yeah the picture you sent me was an interesting one but yeah my companion was glad to get the whole info about the mistery girlfriend before i left and the picture and name made it all the better for him. 

So im glad all of you are excited about mormon.org cause there has been a real push on it on my mission about mormon.org cause the church really wants it to be good they made all of us make a profile in english and ukrainian and so yeah my comp wasnt happy about that because he hates putting info on the internet but he did it so if you all want to see my companion his profial is taylor and his picture he has a face mask on for skuba diving so yeah you can see all the missionaries here have one if you look in the ukrainian section. 

Well not much else happened this week but i will talk to you next week but email me first sometime this week for times send me like 2 or 3 times you could talk and kyle too and make sure the time zones are right too. 

I love you talk to you soon 

Elder Naumann

No comments:

Post a Comment